Fluid And Lube Handling
Double-Wall Oil Storage Tank - 275 gallon, UL Listed
A UL Listed double-wall storage tank for any Class II or Class IIIa & IIIb combustible liquids. This includes motor oil, waste oil, transmission fluid, ethylene/propylene glycol based anti-freezes. The outer tank is galvanized steel that can hold 110% of the primary tank, the inner/primary tank is blow-molded, high-density seamless polyethylene. Each tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal thickness and sealing.
- Certified to UL SU2258.
- Leak-proof and will not corrode.
- 50% lighter than conventional steel tanks.
- Can be used for motor oil, ATF, diesel and anti-freeze.
- Compact economical design 43” L x 28” W x 61”H; weight - 167 lbs.
- 30-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty against corrosion of inner poly tank.
- Four bung openings on top of tank.
- Local authorities should be consulted to confirm compliance with local environmental, building and fire codes prior to product installation and use.
|719-2335100222||Tie Down Kit for 165 & 275 gal. tanks (recommend if mounting reel on tank)||$161.00||Add to cart|
|719-2335100757||275 gallon Tank Cover for outside installations||$387.00||Add to cart|
|719-2350001100||Metal Mushroom Vent Cap||$30.00||Add to cart|
|719-2335001863||Tank Level Gauge for 275 gallon tank||$48.00||Add to cart|